The History Center on the MT5 terminal gives you the records for past trades namely Profits, Commissions, Balance, Swap, and Deposit. You can access it under the Tools tab. Or, press the F2 key when you are logged into your MT5 terminal.
How do you change the MT5 password?
- In your MT5 terminal, select ‘Options’ under Tools.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ option under the Server tab.
- Set the new password before choosing Confirm.
How do you create an MT5 password?
- Log into your MT5 terminal using your master password.
- Under Tools, select ‘Options’.
- Under Server, choose the ‘Change Password’ option.
- Click ‘Change Investor (read only) password’.
How do you create an MT5 trading statement?
- In your MT5 terminal, select ‘Account History’ under ‘Terminal’.
- Right-click on the tab and select ‘Save as Report’.
- You can save your MT5 trading statement anywhere in your system.
How do you modify or delete a pending order on MT5?
- In the MT5 terminal, right-click on the order you want to modify or delete.
- Choose the ‘Modify or Delete Order’ option.
- On the ‘Order’ window, reset the price and the expiry date of the order.
- Activate Stop-loss and Take-profit levels OR delete the order.
How do you place a pending order on MT5?
- On the main ‘Order’ window, change the type to ‘Pending Order’.
- In the drop-down menu, select Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop or a Sell Stop Order.
NOTE: You must set the Buy stops & Sell limits above the current market price. On the other hand, Sell stops & Buy limits should be set below the current market price.
How do you close a position on MT5?
These are the following different ways in which you can close an open order on the MT5:
- Right-click on the order you want to close on the MT5 terminal and choose the ‘Close Order’ option.
- Click the ‘X’ sign at the bottom of the MT5 terminal.
- If you have activated the one-click trading feature, your order will close right away. Please remember that under this feature, a confirmation window will not appear.
- If you have enabled a stop-loss or take-profit feature, your order will automatically close after the market price hits the level that you have set.
How do I log in to the MT5 trading platform?
Follow these steps to login to your MT5 account:
- Open MT5 on your system.
- Under File, select ‘Login to trade account’.
- Once a new box appears, fill in the relevant details including your account credentials, password and server.
- Your login information will be sent to you via email.
How can I install MT5 on my MacOS?
In order to download our MT5 platform on your MacOS, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Apple Store and search for ‘MetaTrader5’, and select install.
- Go to Safari and type https://www.fx7capitals.com/platforms/ on the search bar.
- Choose the ‘Download MT5 for MacOS’ option.
- A new window opens with a dialog box.
- Select Allow and wait for the download to complete.
- Once it has been installed, double-click on MT5.
- A dialog box will appear on your system’s home screen
- Select and drag MT5 to Applications.
- Click on Applications to launch MT5.
- After it configures, MT5 will open automatically.
- Under Files, click on the Open Account option.
- Choose Seven Capitals from the broker list.
- Click the Open an Account with Seven Capitals option.
- You can choose to open either the demo account or the live account.
- Once you have filled out the necessary information, hit submit.
- Click File and type in your account login credentials.
- Start trading.
Is the MT5 compatible with Mac?
Yes, the MT5 platform is compatible with Mac. You can download it from this link: https://www.fx7capitals.com/platforms/